Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hello issue changing my country

I can’t change my country

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Sep 6, 2022 6:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 6, 2022 6:50 AM

Hello ~If you are trying to zero your balance before changing regions…you may purchase an item from the App Store for more than your balance and the remainder will be billed to your credit card on file thus zeroing your balance . You may also go to upper right hand corner and click on Get Support and they can zero it for you or:

Contact Apple for support and service

Also if you are changing regions take a look through this article as well:

Change your Apple ID country or region - Apple Support

~Katana-San~

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 6, 2022 6:50 AM in response to Moz47

Hello ~If you are trying to zero your balance before changing regions…you may purchase an item from the App Store for more than your balance and the remainder will be billed to your credit card on file thus zeroing your balance . You may also go to upper right hand corner and click on Get Support and they can zero it for you or:

Contact Apple for support and service

Also if you are changing regions take a look through this article as well:

Change your Apple ID country or region - Apple Support

~Katana-San~

Sep 6, 2022 6:44 AM in response to Moz47

The support article you came here from should provide you with the steps needed to try to resolve this issue. Have you tried them all yet? If so, and they didn't help, I suggest that you contact Apple Support directly. To do so, simply select the "Get Support" link in the upper right-hand side of this forum's web page.

Hello issue changing my country

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.