Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

One of the app on my iPhone keeps crashing, I tried all the above solutions (eg. restarting phone, delete app and re-download, etc) but it’s still not working. What else can I do now?

One of the app on my iPhone keeps crashing, I tried all the suggested solutions (eg. restarting phone, delete app and re-download, etc) but it’s still not working. What else can I do now?

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Sep 6, 2022 2:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 6, 2022 2:35 PM

Delete the app, RESTART YOUR PHONE, then add it back. If that doesn’t solve the problem, contact the app developer. The restart between deleting and adding back is essential, otherwise the reinstalled app will use data left over from the deleted version.

1 reply

One of the app on my iPhone keeps crashing, I tried all the above solutions (eg. restarting phone, delete app and re-download, etc) but it’s still not working. What else can I do now?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.