Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AirPrint to a networked printer

Print does not show on my iPhone

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Sep 6, 2022 3:17 PM

5 replies

Sep 9, 2022 10:00 AM in response to ChrisJ4203

Thanks for your responses. (Please skip to the bottom of this post for "resolved".)

My HP LaserJet Pro M501dn is on the list.

On 9/5/2022, I unboxed it, CAT5 connected to my network, and TCPIP connected to (2 of 3 of) my Win 10 PCs. (Did not use the HP provided CD for installation.)

After all of that was working, I tried to AirPrint from my iPhone. Previous posts tell the rest of story.

I have reviewed both the iPad and the iPhone looking for any AirPrint or HP related apps. None found.

I have never used AirPrint previously with either the iPad or the iPhone.

----- resolved ----

I had power cycled the printer and both the iPad and the iPhone more than once while troubleshooting.

After typing the above post, I decided to try the iPhone again. Murphy's Law strikes again.

The Print option now displays in Pages and Numbers (I had not tried Numbers before), but is still not displayed in Books or Notes (which I had not tried before). I can't explain why it started working on only those two apps, but I consider the problem resolved. Thanks again for responding.

AirPrint to a networked printer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.