Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID continues to not work

How come my Apple ID passwords that I keep setting up even after I write them down. I have 2 Apple IPHONES, an iPhone 6 & an IPHONE 12 Pro Max. When the phones ask for the Passwords, a notification pops up that it’s not correct. And this is happening with my Yahoo, my Google, and I save the Passwords in the Password Key & in Chrome and none of them are the right ones. I need Help please

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Sep 6, 2022 3:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 6, 2022 5:41 PM

If you have changed your ID or password, have you followed the steps in this article on all devices/computers? Make sure you turn off Find My Phone before signing out of the old ID. Once signed out and Find My Phone is off, then sign in with the new ID, then turn Find My Phone back on.

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support.  *.  I

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 6, 2022 5:41 PM in response to jennifer_sasser123

If you have changed your ID or password, have you followed the steps in this article on all devices/computers? Make sure you turn off Find My Phone before signing out of the old ID. Once signed out and Find My Phone is off, then sign in with the new ID, then turn Find My Phone back on.

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support.  *.  I

Apple ID continues to not work

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.