Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple tv doesnt work anymore

i have a windows laptop and when i want to watch a series on apple tv+ it plays the intro but when its done and the episode starts everything stops and the episode wont play anymore

Posted on Sep 6, 2022 3:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 7, 2022 2:50 AM

Try the Chrome or Firefox browser, if you used a different browser.

Quit and relaunch your browser. Then try again.

Restart your laptop (power off, not sleep-wake). Then try again.

Verify your network settings: No VPN, a proper DNS service (like from your ISP).

If the issue persists, then I would suggest to contact an expert from the Apple Support staff for further assistance. Contact Apple for support and service (phone numbers) or start your support request online (chat/​email/​callback).

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 7, 2022 2:50 AM in response to dylanmi

Try the Chrome or Firefox browser, if you used a different browser.

Quit and relaunch your browser. Then try again.

Restart your laptop (power off, not sleep-wake). Then try again.

Verify your network settings: No VPN, a proper DNS service (like from your ISP).

If the issue persists, then I would suggest to contact an expert from the Apple Support staff for further assistance. Contact Apple for support and service (phone numbers) or start your support request online (chat/​email/​callback).

apple tv doesnt work anymore

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.