Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have an iPad but the volume buttons and turn off buttons only work when I try to log in it doesn’t work it’s like it’s frozen in place my Siri works but my lock screen is just frozen

My iPad is frozen on the lock screen and won’t move when i call Siri and click a question it works but when I swipe up for it to open its frozen in place.

iPad mini 6, iPadOS 15

Posted on Sep 6, 2022 3:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 6, 2022 4:03 PM

Did you follow all of the steps in the Related Article in your post? If that did not help, then you need to contact Apple Support. Use the Get Support link at the top of the page here to contact Apple Support. If you have an Apple Store close by, make a Genius Bar appointment to have the device examined by Apple. They will explain your options. Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 6, 2022 4:03 PM in response to EthanBayar

Did you follow all of the steps in the Related Article in your post? If that did not help, then you need to contact Apple Support. Use the Get Support link at the top of the page here to contact Apple Support. If you have an Apple Store close by, make a Genius Bar appointment to have the device examined by Apple. They will explain your options. Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

I have an iPad but the volume buttons and turn off buttons only work when I try to log in it doesn’t work it’s like it’s frozen in place my Siri works but my lock screen is just frozen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.