Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I find out what carrier my Apple phone is locked to

How do I find out what carrier my iPhone is locked to? I was given this iphone by my boss and have already transferred all of my content, but when I put my sims card in it said the device needed to be unlocked by carrier?

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Sep 6, 2022 9:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 6, 2022 9:55 PM

Zday Said:

"How do I find out what carrier my Apple phone is locked to: How do I find out what carrier my iPhone is locked to? I was given this iphone by my boss and have already transferred all of my content, but when I put my sims card in it said the device needed to be unlocked by carrier?"

-------

Troubleshooting a Locked iPhone:

A. Whom to Contact:

Contact your Carrier for assistance with this, as they are the one who configure your SIM card.

B. Revealing your carrier:

1. Go to: Settings
  2. Tap: General
  3. Tap: About
  4. View: Network:
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 6, 2022 9:55 PM in response to Zday

Zday Said:

"How do I find out what carrier my Apple phone is locked to: How do I find out what carrier my iPhone is locked to? I was given this iphone by my boss and have already transferred all of my content, but when I put my sims card in it said the device needed to be unlocked by carrier?"

-------

Troubleshooting a Locked iPhone:

A. Whom to Contact:

Contact your Carrier for assistance with this, as they are the one who configure your SIM card.

B. Revealing your carrier:

1. Go to: Settings
  2. Tap: General
  3. Tap: About
  4. View: Network:

How do I find out what carrier my Apple phone is locked to

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.