You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Please I bought this iTunes card last month and I’ve traveled to a different state, as I’m about to redeemed it I says my card is not valid meaning it’s not activated. What should I do?

Please I bought this iTunes card last month and I’ve traveled to a different state, as I’m about to redeemed it says my card is not valid meaning it’s not activated. What should I do?

iPhone XR

Posted on Sep 7, 2022 2:22 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 7, 2022 6:58 AM

If you see a message that says that your card has not been properly activated, it might not have been activated by the retailer who sold the card. The best option is to go back to the retailer and try to resolve it with them. If you need more help, contact Apple Support.

If you can't redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes ...

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 7, 2022 6:58 AM in response to afriqan224

If you see a message that says that your card has not been properly activated, it might not have been activated by the retailer who sold the card. The best option is to go back to the retailer and try to resolve it with them. If you need more help, contact Apple Support.

If you can't redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes ...

Please I bought this iTunes card last month and I’ve traveled to a different state, as I’m about to redeemed it I says my card is not valid meaning it’s not activated. What should I do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.