Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple id being hacked everyday.

My apple id seems to be getting hacked everyday. I keep changing the password, but next morning I get another email saying someone has used my appleid from <noreply@email.apple.com>. How to stop this?

It has happened 4 of the last 5 days.

Email from apple.

Your Apple ID was used to sign in to iCloud on an iPhone 5s.Date and Time: September 7, 2022, 4:48 PM CST

Operating System: iOS 10.3.3

If the information above looks familiar, you can ignore this message.If you have not recently signed in to an iPhone 5s with your Apple ID and believe someone may have accessed your account, go to Apple ID ( https://appleid.apple.com ) and change your password as soon as possible.Apple Support

Posted on Sep 7, 2022 8:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 7, 2022 10:21 AM

Thank you. Yes, I have. I change to a harder password everyday, no other devices are showing up on my apple id, other than my own. Just curious if it is a phishing.

Similar questions

3 replies

apple id being hacked everyday.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.