Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cancelled my Apple Music Family subscription to get Apple One. Now Apple Music is trying to get me to re-subscribe (but I am subscribed with Apple One)

I cancelled my Apple Music Family subscription to get Apple One. Now Apple Music is trying to get me to re-subscribe (but I am subscribed with Apple One). What do I do?

iPhone 12

Posted on Sep 7, 2022 6:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 10, 2022 2:39 PM

Hi BarbaraVT,

When switching from the Apple Music subscription to Apple One, you don't need to cancel your Music subscription, it should automatically change on the next billing cycle. You may want to try and reinstate your Apple Music subscription to see if that will help. Take a look at the information found in the link below.

Bundle Apple subscriptions with Apple One - Apple Support

How to get Apple One
1. On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings, tap your name, then tap Subscriptions.
2. Tap Apple One.
3. Choose a plan.
4. If you already subscribe to Apple Music, Apple News+, Apple Arcade, or Apple TV+, you don't need to cancel those subscriptions. They will automatically be canceled when you're billed for Apple One.

If you already have an iCloud storage plan or other subscriptions
• Do you already have an iCloud+ plan? Learn what happens to your iCloud+ plan when you join Apple One.
• If Apple One costs less than your current subscriptions, you will not get a free trial so that you can immediately start saving money.

If you are unable to reinstate the subscription, you may want to contact Apple Support by going to Get Support

Take care!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 10, 2022 2:39 PM in response to BarbaraVT

Hi BarbaraVT,

When switching from the Apple Music subscription to Apple One, you don't need to cancel your Music subscription, it should automatically change on the next billing cycle. You may want to try and reinstate your Apple Music subscription to see if that will help. Take a look at the information found in the link below.

Bundle Apple subscriptions with Apple One - Apple Support

How to get Apple One
1. On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings, tap your name, then tap Subscriptions.
2. Tap Apple One.
3. Choose a plan.
4. If you already subscribe to Apple Music, Apple News+, Apple Arcade, or Apple TV+, you don't need to cancel those subscriptions. They will automatically be canceled when you're billed for Apple One.

If you already have an iCloud storage plan or other subscriptions
• Do you already have an iCloud+ plan? Learn what happens to your iCloud+ plan when you join Apple One.
• If Apple One costs less than your current subscriptions, you will not get a free trial so that you can immediately start saving money.

If you are unable to reinstate the subscription, you may want to contact Apple Support by going to Get Support

Take care!

I cancelled my Apple Music Family subscription to get Apple One. Now Apple Music is trying to get me to re-subscribe (but I am subscribed with Apple One)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.