Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS Control Center Apple TV Remote app - Skip Back, Skip Forward buttons?

Until few days ago, the Apple TV Remote app launched from the Control Center included Skip Back and Skip Forward buttons (shown Control Apple TV with iOS or iPadOS Control Center - Apple Support). These have disappeared from the main app and the Lock Screen app on my iPhone, but still appear on their iPadOS counterparts. How can these be restored?

Posted on Sep 7, 2022 8:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 10, 2022 7:33 AM

I don’t have all of your listed streaming services, but it is working for me without doing anything special, in the TV app, in the Movies app, in the Computers app, in the YouTube app, in the Netflix app, in the Prime video app. [iOS 15.6.1, tvOS 15.6]

As mentioned above, some content needs to be playing, or it might not show. It has no functionality in the main interface.

What are the versions iOS and iPadOS on your devices?

If the issue persists, try to restart your iPhone.

If the issue still persists after that, then contact the Apple Support staff.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 10, 2022 7:33 AM in response to SJBertorello

I don’t have all of your listed streaming services, but it is working for me without doing anything special, in the TV app, in the Movies app, in the Computers app, in the YouTube app, in the Netflix app, in the Prime video app. [iOS 15.6.1, tvOS 15.6]

As mentioned above, some content needs to be playing, or it might not show. It has no functionality in the main interface.

What are the versions iOS and iPadOS on your devices?

If the issue persists, try to restart your iPhone.

If the issue still persists after that, then contact the Apple Support staff.

iOS Control Center Apple TV Remote app - Skip Back, Skip Forward buttons?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.