Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I buy it with a physical sim in the US?

My brother lives in the US and he bought me a phone from there, but I can't get Esim in my country

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Sep 7, 2022 10:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 7, 2022 10:32 PM

Which iPhone did your brother buy for you from the US?

If he is planning to buy an iPhone 14 model in the US then these iPhone 14 models do not have the physical nano SIM tray. These models (US) only eSIM capability. If there is no carrier with eSIM capability in your country then you will not be able to use the iPhone 14 (US models) in your country at this time.

Apple will have iPhone 14 models with SIM card trays available in a few other regions of the world. Check to see whether your region will have an iPhone 14 model with a SIM card Tray and make a decision from that point.

Axel F.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 7, 2022 10:32 PM in response to MinkhantA

Which iPhone did your brother buy for you from the US?

If he is planning to buy an iPhone 14 model in the US then these iPhone 14 models do not have the physical nano SIM tray. These models (US) only eSIM capability. If there is no carrier with eSIM capability in your country then you will not be able to use the iPhone 14 (US models) in your country at this time.

Apple will have iPhone 14 models with SIM card trays available in a few other regions of the world. Check to see whether your region will have an iPhone 14 model with a SIM card Tray and make a decision from that point.

Axel F.

Can I buy it with a physical sim in the US?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.