Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

idea

How can I share my idea to your company. Feedback doesn't work I have send many many times.

iPhone XS

Posted on Sep 8, 2022 1:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 8, 2022 8:41 AM

See the following: Legal - Unsolicited Idea Submission Policy - Apple

4 replies

Sep 8, 2022 9:44 AM in response to newton209

Did you read the following from that (bold added by me)?

Apple and its employees and contractors do not accept, review or consider any unsolicited ideas, works, materials, proposals, suggestions, artwork, content or the like, including for advertising campaigns, promotions, products, services, technologies, product enhancements, processes, marketing strategies, product names, content or creative materials (all of the foregoing “submissions”). Please do not send or provide any submissions in any form to Apple or any of its employees or contractors.

Sep 8, 2022 9:49 AM in response to newton209

newton209 wrote:

I have already read that but how can I share that face to face feedback doesn't work.

What “face to face feedback” have you utilized? Going into an Apple Store and talking to an associate there?

No one can ever “force” another to adopt their “idea” or their “feedback”.

The best you, or anyone, can do is share your “idea” or “feedback” in the most desirable and attractive manner possible, and leave it to them what they do with such.

Incidentally, we, here, do not work for Apple: we are but Users, like yourself, volunteering our time to help others, such as yourself.

idea

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.