Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want a new apple id on my this phone

let me open a id

iPhone 6s

Posted on Sep 8, 2022 2:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 8, 2022 3:55 AM

You can only create a few Apple Id's per device. Create your new ID on another device or on the web if you cannot create it on your phone.

If you want to activate the phone with a new Apple ID: iPhones can only be activated with 3 apple ids in their lifespan. If you cannot activate it, the 3 times are already used

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 8, 2022 3:55 AM in response to Ibrahimasif400

You can only create a few Apple Id's per device. Create your new ID on another device or on the web if you cannot create it on your phone.

If you want to activate the phone with a new Apple ID: iPhones can only be activated with 3 apple ids in their lifespan. If you cannot activate it, the 3 times are already used

Sep 8, 2022 10:47 AM in response to Ibrahimasif400

Create a new ID (if necessary)on another Apple device/computer and sign into iCloud using the same Apple ID on another Apple device/computer. You should then be able to sign in.

If you see a Could Not Create Apple ID or Could Not Set Up iCloud message.  *

The maximum number of free accounts have been activated    -

Apple ID - create a new.      *

Apple ID – Create       -

Or contact Apple ID Support.  See the Apple Support articles below for contact information.  

Apple ID - Official Apple Support.    -

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support.  * (Link doesn’t always load)  

Get Support     -   Work through the screens to get a chat option. You may have to pick a slightly different problem.

Apple Support schedule phone call.  -

Apple on Twitter

Messages chat with Apple

I want a new apple id on my this phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.