Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I buy iPhone 14 Pro Max with sim tray in US Apple Store (physical o through web page)?

Can I buy iPhone 14 Pro Max with sim tray in US Apple Store (physical o through web page)?

iPhone 5, iOS 10

Posted on Sep 8, 2022 8:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 31, 2022 6:27 AM

Ritchan22 wrote:

Supposedly, Japan’s IPhone 14 has a physical Simms tray and an ESimms also. I will have to get it in Japan.

There is no "supposedly" about it. iPhone 14s sold in the U.S. have two eSIM slots and no physical SIM slots. iPhones sold in China, Macau and Hong Kong have physical SIM slots. iPhones sold anywhere else iPhones are sold (including Japan) have one eSIM and one physical SIM slot.

12 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 31, 2022 6:27 AM in response to Ritchan22

Ritchan22 wrote:

Supposedly, Japan’s IPhone 14 has a physical Simms tray and an ESimms also. I will have to get it in Japan.

There is no "supposedly" about it. iPhone 14s sold in the U.S. have two eSIM slots and no physical SIM slots. iPhones sold in China, Macau and Hong Kong have physical SIM slots. iPhones sold anywhere else iPhones are sold (including Japan) have one eSIM and one physical SIM slot.

Sep 8, 2022 1:47 PM in response to Carmenarteaga

If you are in Venezuela, you cannot order an iPhone from the US Store to be delivered to you outside the US. Whether an iPhone sold in the US and then taken to Venezuela, will work with a carrier on eSim in your country, would be a topic you'd want to have with your carrier. And an iPhone purchased in the US will NOT have warranty in Venezuela.

It has always been advisable to buy your phone in the country you live and will use the phone. With iPhone 14, this even more advisable.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.