Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple one subscription

Hello guys,

I have a problem with sharing our family subscription. I bought my Apple one family subscription, and I shared it with members, and it does say that it is shared, but when they open Apple Music, they ask them to buy licence. Same is with Apple TV.

They navigate to Settings > Apple ID > Family Sharing > Apple Subscriptions

After that they are redirected to Apple Music, and they are then asked to buy subscription.

As you can see, family members can see subscriptions, but they cannot finish, or accept it (use it)

Posted on Sep 8, 2022 9:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 8, 2022 10:44 AM

Indeed it could. I didn't mention this because it sounded like you could see them as family members, just that they couldn't get access to Apple Music.

Legal - Apple Media Services - Apple

"All Family members must share the same Home Country."

Share purchases with others in your Family Sharing group

https://support.apple.com/guide/mac-help/share-purchases-with-your-family-mchlc2b37692/mac

"To share purchases, family members must be in the same iTunes Store country or region."

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 8, 2022 10:44 AM in response to raz134

Indeed it could. I didn't mention this because it sounded like you could see them as family members, just that they couldn't get access to Apple Music.

Legal - Apple Media Services - Apple

"All Family members must share the same Home Country."

Share purchases with others in your Family Sharing group

https://support.apple.com/guide/mac-help/share-purchases-with-your-family-mchlc2b37692/mac

"To share purchases, family members must be in the same iTunes Store country or region."

Sep 8, 2022 9:59 AM in response to raz134

Sometimes it helps to have the devices involved take a fresh look at settings:

- Try signing out of accounts and back in again.

- Restarting is a simple step that can resolve many unexpected behaviors.

If a problem persists, particularly over several days, try contacting Apple for assistance:

Click here --> Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support Select your country, then a product. If you don't see one that handles your issue then keep experimenting with selections until you reach one that gets you a chat session or a telephone call and get the representative to redirect you.

or:

"See a list of Apple phone numbers around the world."

Click here --> Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Apple one subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.