Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Payment method/Not being able to update apps

Hello! So I have been trying to pay a bill so I can update my other apps but every time I try to pay it just loads and doesn’t fully load? if that makes sense. Also, I can’t enter my payment method, as in its not taking my card for some reason? but my card will work for Apple Pay though? I’ve been trying everything to fix this solution but nothing has been helping.

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Sep 8, 2022 1:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 9, 2022 2:36 AM

but every time I try to pay it just loads and doesn’t fully load?

See -> If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, or other Apple services

If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, or other Apple services - Apple Support

-> If you tried all of the above steps and you still can’t connect, contact Apple Support.

Check also the range of the mobile network, see -> If you see No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad

If you see No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

If they are On, turn Off Hotspot & VPN.

Also, I can’t enter my payment method, as in its not taking my card for some reason?

Sign in to your Apple ID account page and edit / update your Apple ID details.

https://appleid.apple.com

On the Sidebar click Payment methods -> then tap Payments Methods and tap Manage payment method.

Or -> Change, add or remove Apple ID payment methods

Change, add or remove Apple ID payment methods – Apple Support (UK)

• Add first the new card, then remove the old one.

If you update your payment method or add funds to your Apple ID balance, It would take about 1 to 3 business days in order to process.

If you're still unable to update your payment method, Contact Apple Support.

Click here for more support and assistance.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 9, 2022 2:36 AM in response to justus214

but every time I try to pay it just loads and doesn’t fully load?

See -> If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, or other Apple services

If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, or other Apple services - Apple Support

-> If you tried all of the above steps and you still can’t connect, contact Apple Support.

Check also the range of the mobile network, see -> If you see No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad

If you see No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

If they are On, turn Off Hotspot & VPN.

Also, I can’t enter my payment method, as in its not taking my card for some reason?

Sign in to your Apple ID account page and edit / update your Apple ID details.

https://appleid.apple.com

On the Sidebar click Payment methods -> then tap Payments Methods and tap Manage payment method.

Or -> Change, add or remove Apple ID payment methods

Change, add or remove Apple ID payment methods – Apple Support (UK)

• Add first the new card, then remove the old one.

If you update your payment method or add funds to your Apple ID balance, It would take about 1 to 3 business days in order to process.

If you're still unable to update your payment method, Contact Apple Support.

Click here for more support and assistance.

Payment method/Not being able to update apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.