Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Changing to new phone

hello

sujan here

i brought iphone13 pro max on 5th september but i just know that apple lunched its 14th series i will like to return this product and want to buy 14 series again is it possible. If please possible guide me

Posted on Sep 8, 2022 3:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 8, 2022 3:35 PM

If you purchased the phone from Apple in the U.S., you have 14 days to return the phone for a refund and use the proceeds to purchase the new iPhone 14.

Get in touch with the Apple Store that you bought from for details.

If you purchased the phone from another retailer, they might have a similar return option as well. You will need to get with that store for details.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 8, 2022 3:35 PM in response to スジャン

If you purchased the phone from Apple in the U.S., you have 14 days to return the phone for a refund and use the proceeds to purchase the new iPhone 14.

Get in touch with the Apple Store that you bought from for details.

If you purchased the phone from another retailer, they might have a similar return option as well. You will need to get with that store for details.

Changing to new phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.