Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Text Messages

I deleted a person messages all of it and I would like if I can get it all back

iPhone 12, iOS 15

Posted on Sep 8, 2022 8:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 8, 2022 8:04 PM

ackeem227 Said:

"Text Messages: I deleted a person messages all of it and I would like if I can get it all back"

-------

Retrieving Deleted Text Messages:

A. Was iCloud Messages Set Up?:

• If you have Messages enabled with iCloud, then check and see if they reside in there, using another device accosted to iCloud, that has not been associated to the internet yet. That way, nothing has synced. Go Here: Set up Messages on iPhone - Apple Support

B. Any Backup of your iPhone?:

If you backed up your iPhone, then restore them from a backup that contains this message, and is of the same iOS version.

Go Here: How to Restore from iCloud Backup - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 8, 2022 8:04 PM in response to ackeem227

ackeem227 Said:

"Text Messages: I deleted a person messages all of it and I would like if I can get it all back"

-------

Retrieving Deleted Text Messages:

A. Was iCloud Messages Set Up?:

• If you have Messages enabled with iCloud, then check and see if they reside in there, using another device accosted to iCloud, that has not been associated to the internet yet. That way, nothing has synced. Go Here: Set up Messages on iPhone - Apple Support

B. Any Backup of your iPhone?:

If you backed up your iPhone, then restore them from a backup that contains this message, and is of the same iOS version.

Go Here: How to Restore from iCloud Backup - Apple Support

Text Messages

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.