Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I sync my calendar

iPhone 8, iOS 15

Posted on Sep 9, 2022 7:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 9, 2022 7:16 AM

If you're having issues syncing, see if this helps: If your iCloud Contacts, Calendars, or Reminders won’t sync - Apple Support

Your calendar can be selected as an option when you add an internet account with which to sync. Settings > Calendar > Accounts. You can also review general calendar settings at Settings > Calendar

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 9, 2022 7:16 AM in response to coopsgirl720

If you're having issues syncing, see if this helps: If your iCloud Contacts, Calendars, or Reminders won’t sync - Apple Support

Your calendar can be selected as an option when you add an internet account with which to sync. Settings > Calendar > Accounts. You can also review general calendar settings at Settings > Calendar

Sep 9, 2022 7:14 AM in response to coopsgirl720

The calendar does not sync between devices. they sync with the email client server which hosts your calendar.

Where is the calendar events stored on your iPhone? Please add the email account, that's it.

See the iPhone and Mac Calendar Pics below

When you add events to the Calendar it gets added to the Default Calendar set on your device.

See the pic below

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.