Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Forgot notes password

I forgot my notes password from my iPhone 8, is there any way to reset my notes password?

Posted on Sep 9, 2022 7:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 9, 2022 8:00 AM

Sorry, but no. Your only option is to keep trying as Apple allows you an infinite amount of tries.

Don't forget your Notes password. Apple doesn't have access to locked notes and can’t help you access them if you forget your password. If you forget your Notes password, resetting the password doesn’t give you access to previously locked notes. Resetting then creating a new Notes password only allows you to lock other notes.

Ref: How to lock or unlock notes on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 9, 2022 8:00 AM in response to Starboy1603

Sorry, but no. Your only option is to keep trying as Apple allows you an infinite amount of tries.

Don't forget your Notes password. Apple doesn't have access to locked notes and can’t help you access them if you forget your password. If you forget your Notes password, resetting the password doesn’t give you access to previously locked notes. Resetting then creating a new Notes password only allows you to lock other notes.

Ref: How to lock or unlock notes on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Forgot notes password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.