Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where are the apps that I have bought?

Where are my apps purchases?

iMac 27″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Sep 9, 2022 8:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 9, 2022 9:25 AM

Where are they in regards to what?

Are you trying to find downloaded apps on your device? see here: link-> Use Launchpad to view and open apps on Mac - Apple Support

Are you looking for your purchase history? See here: link-> View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services - Apple Support

Are you trying to re-download them? See here: link-> Install purchases from the App Store on Mac - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 9, 2022 9:25 AM in response to schlick811

Where are they in regards to what?

Are you trying to find downloaded apps on your device? see here: link-> Use Launchpad to view and open apps on Mac - Apple Support

Are you looking for your purchase history? See here: link-> View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services - Apple Support

Are you trying to re-download them? See here: link-> Install purchases from the App Store on Mac - Apple Support

Where are the apps that I have bought?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.