Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple watch entering apple ID password

I had to change my Apple ID password, and now my apple watch is asking me to enter the new Apple ID password in my watch.

The problem is my new password has both upper and lower case letters, and I am unable to to control what is upper and lower case.

Is there another way to do this.

Thanks for your help.

ppgnho

Apple Watch Series 4

Posted on Sep 9, 2022 8:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 12, 2022 10:02 AM

On your iPhone, go to the Watch app>General>Apple ID and it should prompt you on there. Another way to do this, is once you open the keyboard on your apple watch, there should be a notification pop up on your phone. This notification says

Apple Watch Keyboard

Keyboard Input

Enter text on your Apple Watch using your iOS keyboard. Press to type.

This should pull up a keyboard on your iPhone that links directly to your Apple Watch

[Edited by Moderator]

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 12, 2022 10:02 AM in response to ppgnho

On your iPhone, go to the Watch app>General>Apple ID and it should prompt you on there. Another way to do this, is once you open the keyboard on your apple watch, there should be a notification pop up on your phone. This notification says

Apple Watch Keyboard

Keyboard Input

Enter text on your Apple Watch using your iOS keyboard. Press to type.

This should pull up a keyboard on your iPhone that links directly to your Apple Watch

[Edited by Moderator]

apple watch entering apple ID password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.