Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trade in Cancellation

I’ve ordered new iphone 14 pro and paid in full and wanting to trade in my iphone xr. However i’ve decided not to trade in my iphone xr anymore. Is there a way to cancel the trade in program? Thank you.

Posted on Sep 9, 2022 12:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 9, 2022 1:11 PM

See the following from Apple Trade In - Apple

Can I cancel a trade-in?

If you haven’t dropped off or shipped your device, you can cancel your trade-in by simply keeping your device.

If you’ve already sent us your device, the trade-in can’t be cancelled. If you receive a revised trade-in value after the inspection of your device which is lower than your originally quoted value, you can then choose to reject it.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 9, 2022 1:11 PM in response to Loudecastro16

See the following from Apple Trade In - Apple

Can I cancel a trade-in?

If you haven’t dropped off or shipped your device, you can cancel your trade-in by simply keeping your device.

If you’ve already sent us your device, the trade-in can’t be cancelled. If you receive a revised trade-in value after the inspection of your device which is lower than your originally quoted value, you can then choose to reject it.

Trade in Cancellation

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.