Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Removing Old Apple Card Number from Safari on the Mac

My Apple Card number was replaced within the last year. Now in Safari's autofill preferences both the old and new Apple Card numbers appear at the bottom of the list under the "From the Apple Wallet" section. They cannot be deleted. Thus, the old number keeps showing up as an option when I go to fill in a credit card number.

The old number nowhere appears on my iPhone as far as I can determine. In the Apple Wallet on my iPhone only the new number appears.

How do I delete the old Apple Card number from the Safari list of credit cards in preferences?

MacBook Pro Apple Silicon

Posted on Sep 9, 2022 1:16 PM

4 replies

Sep 9, 2022 5:07 PM in response to Eric Root

Yes. The Apple Card is listed in the bottom category "From The Wallet." It is grayed out and cannot be edited in Safari. But both the old number and the new number are listed there as separate Apple Cards. This is exactly the problem.

The old Apple Card appears in Safari on the Mac, but not in the Apple Wallet app on the iPhone -- only the new numbe is there. Thus, there is no old number to delete in the Apple Wallet on the iPhone.

Removing Old Apple Card Number from Safari on the Mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.