Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Watch Ultra Bands

How do I measure my wrist accurately to ensure that I select the right size band?

Posted on Sep 9, 2022 3:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 11, 2022 8:08 AM

Hello RonanB,

It depends on what type of Apple Watch you plan on getting. The specs when you look at the Watch will generally provide information as to what would be the best fit for you.

It looks like you're considering getting the Apple Watch Ultra. The case size on that is 49mm. Therefore per the specs when you look at the band size, it tells you the size of wrist it will fit.

• Small Band fits 130–160mm wrists.
  • Medium Band fits 145–190mm wrists.
  • Large Band fits 165–210mm wrists.

There's also information from Apple in their FAQ section of their Apple Watch purchase pages. Check it out here: Apple Watch Ultra GPS + Cellular, 49mm Titanium Case with Green Alpine Loop - Large - Apple.

How do I find my band size?

Apple Watch bands are available in a variety of styles and sizes.

First, you’ll need to choose a case size and band style to see which band sizes are available with that combination. The band you choose will specify the maximum and minimum wrist size. To get the correct band size, we recommend that you precisely measure around your wrist.

If you choose an Apple Watch with a Sport Band, first select your case size then select your band size. Sport Bands only come with one size in the box.

If you choose a Solo Loop band, you’ll need to use the sizing guide to find your exact size. When you shop for Solo Loop bands, there are step-by-step instructions to help you measure your wrist using a printable tool or household objects so you can find the correct size.

Also, check out this link to learn more about how the Apple Watch should be worn when you consider that with your measurements: Wearing your Apple Watch - Apple Support.

We hope this information helps you out.

Kind regards!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 11, 2022 8:08 AM in response to RonanB

Hello RonanB,

It depends on what type of Apple Watch you plan on getting. The specs when you look at the Watch will generally provide information as to what would be the best fit for you.

It looks like you're considering getting the Apple Watch Ultra. The case size on that is 49mm. Therefore per the specs when you look at the band size, it tells you the size of wrist it will fit.

• Small Band fits 130–160mm wrists.
  • Medium Band fits 145–190mm wrists.
  • Large Band fits 165–210mm wrists.

There's also information from Apple in their FAQ section of their Apple Watch purchase pages. Check it out here: Apple Watch Ultra GPS + Cellular, 49mm Titanium Case with Green Alpine Loop - Large - Apple.

How do I find my band size?

Apple Watch bands are available in a variety of styles and sizes.

First, you’ll need to choose a case size and band style to see which band sizes are available with that combination. The band you choose will specify the maximum and minimum wrist size. To get the correct band size, we recommend that you precisely measure around your wrist.

If you choose an Apple Watch with a Sport Band, first select your case size then select your band size. Sport Bands only come with one size in the box.

If you choose a Solo Loop band, you’ll need to use the sizing guide to find your exact size. When you shop for Solo Loop bands, there are step-by-step instructions to help you measure your wrist using a printable tool or household objects so you can find the correct size.

Also, check out this link to learn more about how the Apple Watch should be worn when you consider that with your measurements: Wearing your Apple Watch - Apple Support.

We hope this information helps you out.

Kind regards!

Watch Ultra Bands

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.