Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My AirPods Pro isn’t working when i make calls they can’t hear me good

Could i get an appointment to get my AirPods right side the volume is low and my AirPods Pro is not working when i make calls they can’t hear me good

Posted on Sep 9, 2022 4:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 9, 2022 9:45 PM

Jose3127 Said:

"My AirPods Pro isn’t working when i make calls they can’t hear me good: Could i get an appointment to get my AirPods right side the volume is low and my AirPods Pro is not working when i make calls they can’t hear me good"

-------

Contact Apple Support:

You might be able to get support at an Apple Store. So, contact Apple Support, asking them for assistance with this. You may have to take it in for a Genius Bar Appointment at your local Apple Store. But, see what Apple Support can do for you over-the-phone.

Apple Contact Info:

• Contact Us - Choose Locations
  • Proceed from there, as necessary
  • Why the Wait: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 9, 2022 9:45 PM in response to Jose3127

Jose3127 Said:

"My AirPods Pro isn’t working when i make calls they can’t hear me good: Could i get an appointment to get my AirPods right side the volume is low and my AirPods Pro is not working when i make calls they can’t hear me good"

-------

Contact Apple Support:

You might be able to get support at an Apple Store. So, contact Apple Support, asking them for assistance with this. You may have to take it in for a Genius Bar Appointment at your local Apple Store. But, see what Apple Support can do for you over-the-phone.

Apple Contact Info:

• Contact Us - Choose Locations
  • Proceed from there, as necessary
  • Why the Wait: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through.

My AirPods Pro isn’t working when i make calls they can’t hear me good

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.