Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Past Purchases That Cannot Be Downloaded

I have one iTunes account, the same PC authorized, and the purchase shows up in my purchase history. However, I see no way of downloading the album and have followed multiple sets of instructions in an attempt to do so.

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Sep 9, 2022 6:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 10, 2022 10:16 AM

See Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books - Apple Support and Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books from the App Store, iTunes Store, and Apple Books - Apple Support. Note there are some circumstances in which redownload isn't supported, typically this would be older purchases where the rights holders have removed the item in question from sale in the iTunes Store.

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 10, 2022 10:16 AM in response to Apple-SSSupport

See Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books - Apple Support and Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books from the App Store, iTunes Store, and Apple Books - Apple Support. Note there are some circumstances in which redownload isn't supported, typically this would be older purchases where the rights holders have removed the item in question from sale in the iTunes Store.

tt2

Past Purchases That Cannot Be Downloaded

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.