Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My sounds on any app is way too low, my ringer and volume is already on the highest but The volume is too low.

So I’m watching videos on my iPhone 11 and the volume is too low. I checked the speakers and they are clean. My phone is not on silent mode. The volume is high, but I can barely hear the videos. Any ideas?

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Sep 9, 2022 8:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 9, 2022 8:55 PM

lnicnic85 Said:

"My sounds on any app is way too low, my ringer and volume is already on the highest but The volume is too low.: So I’m watching videos on my iPhone 11 and the volume is too low. I checked the speakers and they are clean. My phone is not on silent mode. The volume is high, but I can barely hear the videos. Any ideas?"

-------

Troubleshooting Low iPhone Volume:

A Few Links that May Help:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 9, 2022 8:55 PM in response to lnicnic85

lnicnic85 Said:

"My sounds on any app is way too low, my ringer and volume is already on the highest but The volume is too low.: So I’m watching videos on my iPhone 11 and the volume is too low. I checked the speakers and they are clean. My phone is not on silent mode. The volume is high, but I can barely hear the videos. Any ideas?"

-------

Troubleshooting Low iPhone Volume:

A Few Links that May Help:

My sounds on any app is way too low, my ringer and volume is already on the highest but The volume is too low.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.