Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Parental controls

I want to link my child iphone to my new iPhone, I'm moving from android. She is already linked to my husbands iphone account. She already has apple id but my phone doesn't accept it when I try to add in parental controls

Posted on Sep 10, 2022 1:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 10, 2022 6:44 AM

Your husband has added you as a parent/guardian?

Types of Family Sharing members - Apple Support

Parent/Guardian: An adult member of the Family Sharing group who can help manage parental controls for children in the group. When the organizer adds an adult to the Family Sharing group, they can designate them as a parent or guardian.

If that isn't working for you, contact Apple. Click here --> Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support Select your country, then a product. If you don't see one that handles your issue then keep experimenting with selections until you reach one that gets you a chat session or a telephone call and get the representative to redirect you.

or:

Contact Apple for support and service --> "See a list of Apple phone numbers around the world."

Click here --> Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 10, 2022 6:44 AM in response to Josiemai

Your husband has added you as a parent/guardian?

Types of Family Sharing members - Apple Support

Parent/Guardian: An adult member of the Family Sharing group who can help manage parental controls for children in the group. When the organizer adds an adult to the Family Sharing group, they can designate them as a parent or guardian.

If that isn't working for you, contact Apple. Click here --> Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support Select your country, then a product. If you don't see one that handles your issue then keep experimenting with selections until you reach one that gets you a chat session or a telephone call and get the representative to redirect you.

or:

Contact Apple for support and service --> "See a list of Apple phone numbers around the world."

Click here --> Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Parental controls

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.