Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I request account recovery

I don't know how to Request Account Recovery and it doesn't say how to

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Sep 10, 2022 4:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 10, 2022 5:17 AM

See the following Apple articles:

Set up an account recovery contact

Set up an account recovery contact - Apple Support

How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password

How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Scroll to -> What is account recovery?

Account recovery is a process designed to get you back into your Apple ID account when you don’t have enough information to reset your password. For security reasons, it might take several days or longer before you can use your account again. We know this delay is inconvenient, but it's important so that we can keep your account and information safe.

Help a friend or family member as their account recovery contact

Help a friend or family member as their account recovery contact - Apple Support (IN)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 10, 2022 5:17 AM in response to leoshortnose

See the following Apple articles:

Set up an account recovery contact

Set up an account recovery contact - Apple Support

How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password

How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Scroll to -> What is account recovery?

Account recovery is a process designed to get you back into your Apple ID account when you don’t have enough information to reset your password. For security reasons, it might take several days or longer before you can use your account again. We know this delay is inconvenient, but it's important so that we can keep your account and information safe.

Help a friend or family member as their account recovery contact

Help a friend or family member as their account recovery contact - Apple Support (IN)

How do I request account recovery

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.