Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Dropped calls

Have done every recommended solution to dropped calls on my iPhone XR but they persist. What do I do. Doesn’t seem like upgrading to 14 solves problem?

iPhone XR, iOS 15

Posted on Sep 10, 2022 1:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 11, 2022 1:26 AM

Gator-Scit Said:

"Dropped calls: Have done every recommended solution to dropped calls on my iPhone XR but they persist. What do I do. Doesn’t seem like upgrading to 14 solves problem?"

-------

Troubleshooting Dropping Calls:

A. Install a Cellular Update:

It might be prompting you for a cellular update to install. So, go here for that. Update your carrier settings manually on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Also...

B. "No Service":

Is "No Service" shown on the top-left corner of your screen? If so, go here to fix that: If you See No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

No Success?...

C. Whom to Contact:

Contact your Carrier, as they are the one who provide you with the service of Cellular and Voicemail.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 11, 2022 1:26 AM in response to Gator-Scit

Gator-Scit Said:

"Dropped calls: Have done every recommended solution to dropped calls on my iPhone XR but they persist. What do I do. Doesn’t seem like upgrading to 14 solves problem?"

-------

Troubleshooting Dropping Calls:

A. Install a Cellular Update:

It might be prompting you for a cellular update to install. So, go here for that. Update your carrier settings manually on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Also...

B. "No Service":

Is "No Service" shown on the top-left corner of your screen? If so, go here to fix that: If you See No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

No Success?...

C. Whom to Contact:

Contact your Carrier, as they are the one who provide you with the service of Cellular and Voicemail.

Sep 11, 2022 1:04 AM in response to Gator-Scit

Have done every recommended solution to dropped calls on my iPhone XR but they persist.

If the problem persists, visit an Apple Store or an Apple Authorized Reseller in your region for assistance to diagnose the problem.

And they could offer a possible solution.

You will first have to make an appointment due to the pandemic.

See: Contact Apple for support and service

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Click here for more support and assistance.

Dropped calls

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.