Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

If I buy an iPhone 13 in US, can I insert a Ukrainian SIM card?

Good afternoon, I want to ask if I buy an IPhone 13 in US, can I insert a Ukrainian SIM card and use it in Ukraine? Will the phone work with a Ukrainian operator?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Sep 10, 2022 3:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 10, 2022 3:49 PM

The iPhone 13 series does have a nano SIM tray and also ESIM support. If you purchase one in the U.S., it may not support the same 4/5G radio frequencies provided in the UKraine, and you would have to verify with your preferred local phone service provider which iPhone models they do support.

Be certain to review the Cellular and Wireless bands supported in the Ukraine with those in the iPhone 13 technical specifications.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 10, 2022 3:49 PM in response to TarasSyrnyk

The iPhone 13 series does have a nano SIM tray and also ESIM support. If you purchase one in the U.S., it may not support the same 4/5G radio frequencies provided in the UKraine, and you would have to verify with your preferred local phone service provider which iPhone models they do support.

Be certain to review the Cellular and Wireless bands supported in the Ukraine with those in the iPhone 13 technical specifications.

If I buy an iPhone 13 in US, can I insert a Ukrainian SIM card?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.