You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

fast service

I bought iPhone 6s and it’s operating iOS 12, kindly help me update to iOS 15 please

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Sep 10, 2022 11:01 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 10, 2022 11:17 PM

oluwatotimi Said:

"fast service: I bought iPhone 6s and it’s operating iOS 12, kindly help me update to iOS 15 please"

-------

Updating an iPhone 6s to iOS 15.

Update Using a Computer:

1. Back Up First:

IMPORTANT: If you have an option to update, however, then be certain you backup your iPhone first. That way, you will have something to restore your iPhone from should anything go wrong with the update

then...

2. Proceed with the Update:

Go Here:  Update your iPhone Using a Computer - User Tip

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 10, 2022 11:17 PM in response to oluwatotimi

oluwatotimi Said:

"fast service: I bought iPhone 6s and it’s operating iOS 12, kindly help me update to iOS 15 please"

-------

Updating an iPhone 6s to iOS 15.

Update Using a Computer:

1. Back Up First:

IMPORTANT: If you have an option to update, however, then be certain you backup your iPhone first. That way, you will have something to restore your iPhone from should anything go wrong with the update

then...

2. Proceed with the Update:

Go Here:  Update your iPhone Using a Computer - User Tip

fast service

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.