Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi good morning I want to buy the iPhone 14 pro max from the apple store in the United States but the phone will be use in Guyana so it will need a sim tray can I still buy the iPhone form the apple store online ?

Hi good morning I want to purchase a iPhone 14 pro max but i learn this morning that the iPhone will not come with a sim tray in the United States,I am order it on the apple online website and shipping it to a United States address but the phone is for my sister in Guyana so it will need a sim tray and have no sim restrictions can I still order it online ?

iPhone XS, iOS 15

Posted on Sep 11, 2022 6:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 11, 2022 6:54 AM

You should purchase the iPhone in the country where it will be used.

Choose your country - Apple

5 replies

Hi good morning I want to buy the iPhone 14 pro max from the apple store in the United States but the phone will be use in Guyana so it will need a sim tray can I still buy the iPhone form the apple store online ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.