Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cracked iPad Pro #rd Generation and Advice on a Screen Protector?

Hello -

Can I put a screen protector over my 3rd Generation iPad Pro that I just got a minor crack in? I do not have AppleCare+ and would like to try and get a little more life out if it before I need to purchase a new one.

If so, which would you recommend?

Kindly...

iPad Pro, iPadOS 14

Posted on Sep 11, 2022 9:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 11, 2022 10:34 AM

As your iPad already has a broken screen, installing a Screen Protector will have little practical benefit. Unless you are fortunate, with a broken screen, your iPad screen may not operate properly - if at all.

To arrange repair of your iPad:

iPad Service & Repair - Apple Support

You might also visit the Genius Bar at your local Apple Store or Apple Authorised Service Provider (AASP) - where the technicians will be able to assess your iPad - and you can explore your available options for repair:

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 11, 2022 10:34 AM in response to leslie__1234

As your iPad already has a broken screen, installing a Screen Protector will have little practical benefit. Unless you are fortunate, with a broken screen, your iPad screen may not operate properly - if at all.

To arrange repair of your iPad:

iPad Service & Repair - Apple Support

You might also visit the Genius Bar at your local Apple Store or Apple Authorised Service Provider (AASP) - where the technicians will be able to assess your iPad - and you can explore your available options for repair:

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

Cracked iPad Pro #rd Generation and Advice on a Screen Protector?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.