Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Found someone’s airpods how can i get contact of the owner?

I have found someone’s airpods on road and want to give it back to the owner can i know how can i get the details of the owner so that i can give them back

Posted on Sep 11, 2022 10:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 11, 2022 11:11 AM

You nor anyone else can trace them back to their owner. (at least not without a court order)

The best practice is to turn them in to the most sensible “Lost & Found” appropriate to their location.

If found in a public area, this might be the local law enforcement entity.

While this “feels” inadequate for those who desire to “Do the Right Thing” … it’s driven by the need to safeguard the owner’s personal privacy.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 11, 2022 11:11 AM in response to Vivekjivani

You nor anyone else can trace them back to their owner. (at least not without a court order)

The best practice is to turn them in to the most sensible “Lost & Found” appropriate to their location.

If found in a public area, this might be the local law enforcement entity.

While this “feels” inadequate for those who desire to “Do the Right Thing” … it’s driven by the need to safeguard the owner’s personal privacy.

Found someone’s airpods how can i get contact of the owner?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.