Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Noise cancellation on airpods pro

I bought the airpods a month ago. A week ago, when I was at the train station, there was a loud siren, while active noise cancelling mode was on, suddenly the music volume dropped drastically, and it was like something happened. Now the active noise cancelling mode is not working as before, the sound is exactly the same when I select "off". Date of manufacture 2021, don't know if the service centre will help me :(

Posted on Sep 11, 2022 3:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 11, 2022 6:32 PM

andrewgoldens Said:

"Noise cancellation on AirPods pro: I bought the airpods a month ago. A week ago, when I was at the train station, there was a loud siren, while active noise cancelling mode was on, suddenly the music volume dropped drastically [...]"

-------

Troubleshooting Scratch-Sounding AirPods:

Interference:

It may be interference that is getting in the way here. 

Some Links in Regards to Interference:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 11, 2022 6:32 PM in response to andrewgoldens

andrewgoldens Said:

"Noise cancellation on AirPods pro: I bought the airpods a month ago. A week ago, when I was at the train station, there was a loud siren, while active noise cancelling mode was on, suddenly the music volume dropped drastically [...]"

-------

Troubleshooting Scratch-Sounding AirPods:

Interference:

It may be interference that is getting in the way here. 

Some Links in Regards to Interference:

Noise cancellation on airpods pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.