Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i cannot find my safari bookmarks at all on icloud

Where are my Safari bookmarks on icloud? They don't seem to be there.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022 7:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 12, 2022 1:50 AM

See the article Bookmark web pages that you want to revisit in Safari on Mac - Apple Support

Find a bookmark

1. In the Safari app on your Mac, click the Sidebar button in the toolbar, then click Bookmarks.
  2. Enter the bookmark name in the search field at the top of the sidebar.
  3. You may have to scroll to reveal the search field.

Note : bookmarks are only synced with iCloud , open system preferences > if the box of safari is unchecked a pop up appears click on ok the bookmarks will be synced so they will not be found in iCloud.com

See an additional article If your iCloud or Safari bookmarks aren’t syncing - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 12, 2022 1:50 AM in response to eg223

See the article Bookmark web pages that you want to revisit in Safari on Mac - Apple Support

Find a bookmark

1. In the Safari app on your Mac, click the Sidebar button in the toolbar, then click Bookmarks.
  2. Enter the bookmark name in the search field at the top of the sidebar.
  3. You may have to scroll to reveal the search field.

Note : bookmarks are only synced with iCloud , open system preferences > if the box of safari is unchecked a pop up appears click on ok the bookmarks will be synced so they will not be found in iCloud.com

See an additional article If your iCloud or Safari bookmarks aren’t syncing - Apple Support

i cannot find my safari bookmarks at all on icloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.