Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Significant Locations

How can I view significant locations summary and export the details? This seems to be an ongoing issue @applesupport when will it be resolved?

iPhone SE, iOS 15

Posted on Sep 11, 2022 10:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 11, 2022 10:24 PM

Duckpond2022 Said:

"Significant Locations: How can I view significant locations summary and export the details? This seems to be an ongoing issue @applesupport when will it be resolved?"

-------

Issues with "Significant Locations":

Report this to Apple:

Do your part: If this is an ongoing issue, then apparently, it hasn't been reported enough for Apple to be made aware of it. So, do your part in this, by reporting it to Apple. Apple may not get back to you directly, but the more feedback they receive on this, the more they will know of what issues exist, and what but fixes to include in updates to come.

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Select: "Bug Report" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: when this all began, and how you have troubleshot it this far. Include the URL of this thread.
  4. Proceed from there aw necessary
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 11, 2022 10:24 PM in response to Duckpond2022

Duckpond2022 Said:

"Significant Locations: How can I view significant locations summary and export the details? This seems to be an ongoing issue @applesupport when will it be resolved?"

-------

Issues with "Significant Locations":

Report this to Apple:

Do your part: If this is an ongoing issue, then apparently, it hasn't been reported enough for Apple to be made aware of it. So, do your part in this, by reporting it to Apple. Apple may not get back to you directly, but the more feedback they receive on this, the more they will know of what issues exist, and what but fixes to include in updates to come.

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Select: "Bug Report" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: when this all began, and how you have troubleshot it this far. Include the URL of this thread.
  4. Proceed from there aw necessary

Significant Locations

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.