Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone alarm not working

I have set an alarm for 5:30 am almost everyday, and it never goes off. The first time on my phone is configured correctly, and I’ve tried this with the volume set to max. The ringer is on, and I double check every time if I have the correct time (am or pm.) One time whe I set the alarm, it went off at a completely different time. (7:16 am to be exact.) I’ve tried everything. I really need these alarms to start working, as I’ve been late on multiple occasions because of this.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022 7:24 AM

2 replies

Sep 12, 2022 9:01 AM in response to VanishingKeaton

VanishingKeaton wrote:

I have set an alarm for 5:30 am almost everyday, and it never goes off. The first time on my phone is configured correctly, and I’ve tried this with the volume set to max. The ringer is on, and I double check every time if I have the correct time (am or pm.) One time whe I set the alarm, it went off at a completely different time. (7:16 am to be exact.) I’ve tried everything. I really need these alarms to start working, as I’ve been late on multiple occasions because of this.

Verify the mute button is not on

How to put your iPhone on vibrate, ring, or silent mode

iPhone alarm not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.