Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can anyone please tell me what is wrong with my telephoto lens?

I got a second hand iPhone 11 Pro Max in perfect aesthetic condition.

From the second week I noticed that my telephoto lens has trouble in focus.It also trembles.

This issue persisted for at least 3 weeks when one day I begun shooting long shots and after a while it has been fixed on its own.I could shoot portrait,long shots with perfect focus.

It worked perfectly like this for 2 weeks and it has been three days that it is back to shaking,not being able to focus and producing blurry images.Manual focus does not seem to work too,neither locked AF.Im trying to post a video that shows the exact issue but I cannot find a way.

Thats just one of its issues.Another thing is that I can’t add any of my credit cards that I previously used with my iPhone 7 in Apple Pay for 2 years with zero issues.

Lastly,my GPS is all over the place.Loses my spot constantly,showing me many km off.It also seems to have a big problem locating me when I drive.

I’m sorry for posting all these things at once but it’s driving me crazy.Things that I used daily and reliably with my iPhone 7 just can’t happen now.

To be clear I tried:

Soft reset

Hard reset

Restarts

Location and privacy reset

Network reset.

Reset all settings and setup as new phone.

I really can’t find any solution.I hope my logic board isn’t the issue.The weird thing is that it’s not something permanent.GPS works well in times and the telephoto lens was perfect for two weeks.

Thank you very much in advance.

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Sep 12, 2022 7:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Similar questions

1 reply

Can anyone please tell me what is wrong with my telephoto lens?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.