Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone SE (2nd generation 2020) problem

When I charge my phone up to 100% and keep the charge, it doesn't shuts off by itself but when I unplug the iPhone and use it for 5-10 minutes, it randomly shuts off when its fully charged. After it shuts off, I try to turn on the phone with the Apple Logo appearing and the apple logo keeps glitching and shutting off after 5-10 seconds, I try to do this too many times and doesn't work, the only way it can work is to charge it again. Is there a way to fix this issue?

iPhone SE, iOS 15

Posted on Sep 12, 2022 8:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 12, 2022 8:43 AM

berrz146 wrote:

When I charge my phone up to 100% and keep the charge, it doesn't shuts off by itself but when I unplug the iPhone and use it for 5-10 minutes, it randomly shuts off when its fully charged. After it shuts off, I try to turn on the phone with the Apple Logo appearing and the apple logo keeps glitching and shutting off after 5-10 seconds, I try to do this too many times and doesn't work, the only way it can work is to charge it again. Is there a way to fix this issue?

If your iPhone won't turn on or is frozen / stuck

If your iPhone won't turn on or is frozen - Apple Support

If your iPhone is stuck on the Apple logo

If your iPhone is stuck on the Apple logo - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 12, 2022 8:43 AM in response to berrz146

berrz146 wrote:

If your iPhone won't turn on or is frozen / stuck

If your iPhone won't turn on or is frozen - Apple Support

If your iPhone is stuck on the Apple logo

If your iPhone is stuck on the Apple logo - Apple Support

iPhone SE (2nd generation 2020) problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.