Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Do you all replace stolen airpods under warranty

Do you all replace stolen AirPods Under warranty

Posted on Sep 12, 2022 12:16 PM

2 replies

Sep 12, 2022 9:51 PM in response to tierney137

"Do you all replace stolen AirPods Under warranty"

-------

No.

Use of "Find My" and AirPods:

If Find My was enabled on a device these are synced with, then you may be able to find them there. Note that this is based off of the last time the device they were connected to was itself connected to the internet. This is because they do not have their own IP Address. So, use a site like Mapquest to backtrack to this location.

Locating Solen AirPods:

A. Go Here: How to Find your Lost AirPods, AirPods Pro, or AirPods Max - Apple Support

B. Backtrack your Locations:

When it comes to finding a lost AirPods, you only option is to backtrack your locations. This is because AirPods are not assigned their own IP address. If seen in Find My, then the location provided is based on the last time they were synced to a device that is synced with the same Apple ID. So, if at a library recently, then stop in, asking the librarian, if they have come across it, and placed it aside.

B. Lost-&-Found:

Chick with the Lost & Found department of the facility you were in, seeing if it has been handed over.

C. Contact Local Authorities:

See if the community police, or local security guards at the front door, can across it.

D. Use Craigslist:

Put a post on Craigslist, seeing if they have been found.

For Note: These are user-to-user forums. We are not apple.

Do you all replace stolen airpods under warranty

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.