Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I just updated my iPhone 13 Pro Max to iOS 16. The phone have not worked since. i

It was stuck on the apple logo turning on and off. I forced a restart and asks me to plug to a computer so I did. Support mentions to Updated the software using the computer but all I get is a "Can't install software"

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Sep 12, 2022 12:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 12, 2022 1:08 PM

Abelardomena wrote:

It was stuck on the apple logo turning on and off. I forced a restart and asks me to plug to a computer so I did. Support mentions to Updated the software using the computer but all I get is a "Can't install software"

Recovery mode If you can't update or restore your iPhone or iPod touch - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 12, 2022 1:08 PM in response to Abelardomena

Abelardomena wrote:

Recovery mode If you can't update or restore your iPhone or iPod touch - Apple Support

I just updated my iPhone 13 Pro Max to iOS 16. The phone have not worked since. i

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.