Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple iPhone Repairs

Hi everyone, just checking what anyone’s experience has been with Apple Repairs. I sent my iPhone 12 which was still under warranty off to be repaired. I received a report to say it was repaired and shipped on the first of September and I should expect to receive it within 2 business days. The phone has not appeared and this is now the 12th and customer services do not know where it is. Is this a common occurrence by a tech giant like Apple whom I have loyally bought umpteen products from and really are indifferent to the fact that through their incompetence I’m left without a phone for my business. I would welcome any comments on this.

iPhone 12, iOS 15

Posted on Sep 12, 2022 2:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 12, 2022 3:27 PM

Hello,

When you received the notice that it was being shipped back, you should have received a tracking number. Use it to contact the carrier. File a claim with the carrier etc.

Good luck.

1 reply

Apple iPhone Repairs

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.