Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

release date of iPhone 14 pro

Hi how are you, I have some questions about the new iPhone 14 pro, I am looking for information about this iPhone but I can't find the exact date of sale to the public, you can bring me that information, I real appreciate that, thanks.

iPhone 11

Posted on Sep 12, 2022 9:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 12, 2022 10:21 PM

Apple introduces iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus - Apple

"Pre-orders begin Friday, September 9, with availability for iPhone 14 beginning Friday, September 16, and availability for iPhone 14 Plus beginning Friday, October 7."

Buy iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max - Apple

Pre-order iPhone 14 Pro page:

Available starting 9.16.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 12, 2022 10:21 PM in response to alanaltuna

Apple introduces iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus - Apple

"Pre-orders begin Friday, September 9, with availability for iPhone 14 beginning Friday, September 16, and availability for iPhone 14 Plus beginning Friday, October 7."

Buy iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max - Apple

Pre-order iPhone 14 Pro page:

Available starting 9.16.

Sep 12, 2022 10:26 PM in response to alanaltuna

alanaltuna Said:

"release date of iPhone 14 pro: Hi how are you, I have some questions about the new iPhone 14 pro, I am looking for information about this iPhone but I can't find the exact date of sale to the public, you can bring me that information, I real appreciate that, thanks."

-------

Wait it Out:

Officially, you'll just have to wait it out and find out when it is released.

release date of iPhone 14 pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.