Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't accept (ok) or reject (Don't Allow) app access request windows

when any app request acceess to folder or mic or system (any access type) the access pop-up appears but when I click OK or Don't Allow the pop-up not disappears

info:

Apple M1 Pro

example image

Posted on Sep 12, 2022 11:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 13, 2022 2:26 AM

1 - The current stable version of Monterey is now 12.6 - released Monday Sept 12, 2022

2 - Application requesting Permission to have Full Disk Access will need the user to Specifically Grant that permission.

3 - System Preferences >> Security & Privacy >> Privacy tab in second image below and then " Unlock " the Padlock and allow the Application Full Disk Access.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 13, 2022 2:26 AM in response to mhmds1

1 - The current stable version of Monterey is now 12.6 - released Monday Sept 12, 2022

2 - Application requesting Permission to have Full Disk Access will need the user to Specifically Grant that permission.

3 - System Preferences >> Security & Privacy >> Privacy tab in second image below and then " Unlock " the Padlock and allow the Application Full Disk Access.

Sep 13, 2022 2:43 AM in response to mhmds1

There have been a rather large number of people who have had this problem recently, and so far it is not clear why some do and some don't.

As P. Phillips suggested, try updating the OS to the most current version.

I can't say it will fix it, because I never had this problem on my own mac, though plenty of others have. It is still a mystery to me. Here's hoping that the update silently fixed something that makes this problem a thing of the past.

I can't accept (ok) or reject (Don't Allow) app access request windows

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.