Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

watch OS 9.0 cellular suggestion

It’s been reported with cellular turned on it drains the battery much faster on the Apple Watch.

I have cellular as a “Complication” setting up the watch face and the icon is bright, but I have cellular turned off. Suggestion to Apple...... if cellular is turned off how about if the icon is dim or greyed out on the watch face. And when cellular is turned on then the icon is bright.

This is will help the user know whether it’s on or off and if it should be turned off to help conserve the battery. Right now you have to go thru one or more steps to check the status.

Apple Watch Series 7, watchOS 9

Posted on Sep 13, 2022 8:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 13, 2022 8:45 AM

Suggest it here;

2 replies

Sep 17, 2022 4:17 PM in response to lawrencej

since watchOS 3, the complication was 2/3 of the size it is an watchOS 9, and when it was dim cellular was off and on when cellular was turned on the current complication is way too big it distracts from a watch face. The phone icon is normal sized as are all the other complications that I use. It would appear that this was made for the Ultra with much larger display

watch OS 9.0 cellular suggestion

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.