Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 14 pro order shipping

Hello,

Just wondering if anyone had shipping updates on iPhone 14 Pro?

I placed order just few minutes past 8am EST. It showed delivery September 16th and still showing that day.

No idea how Apple can ship it so fast to comply with delivery date of September 16th 2022.

Posted on Sep 13, 2022 9:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 13, 2022 2:00 PM

Apple will likely send you a tracking notification tomorrow. But I too have two iPhone's coming Friday and while the order update page with Apple shows preparing to ship, I have a UPS My Choice Account and last Friday night, UPS sent me the tracking numbers for both phones. I can tell you, they have traveled from ZhenZhou China, to South Korea, the Anchorage, Alaska and both of my phones are now in Louisville, KY. When UPS moves them from distribution centers, like the Louisville center, you'll receive the tracking notification from Apple. So don't be concerned. Your phone will arrive Friday exactly as scheduled and promised.

If you can't accept the package, you'll have two options with UPS. Sign for it and they'll leave it (not a great idea if you live where someone can take it) or redirect it to a UPS Store or UPS Distribution Center for pickup.

9 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 13, 2022 2:00 PM in response to SSL21

Apple will likely send you a tracking notification tomorrow. But I too have two iPhone's coming Friday and while the order update page with Apple shows preparing to ship, I have a UPS My Choice Account and last Friday night, UPS sent me the tracking numbers for both phones. I can tell you, they have traveled from ZhenZhou China, to South Korea, the Anchorage, Alaska and both of my phones are now in Louisville, KY. When UPS moves them from distribution centers, like the Louisville center, you'll receive the tracking notification from Apple. So don't be concerned. Your phone will arrive Friday exactly as scheduled and promised.

If you can't accept the package, you'll have two options with UPS. Sign for it and they'll leave it (not a great idea if you live where someone can take it) or redirect it to a UPS Store or UPS Distribution Center for pickup.

Sep 13, 2022 12:50 PM in response to SSL21

If your date doesn’t end up changing you should start seeing movement tomorrow or Thursday. Otherwise, no one here will know. You can also follow social media postings. People will start posting their movement out of excitement for some odd reason and of course, as soon as people start getting their hands on their device you will see a flood of posts and pictures.

iPhone 14 pro order shipping

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.